What is OpenSpades?
OpenSpades is a clone of Ace of Spades 0.75, which is a free online first-person shooter created by Ben Aksoy, featuring fully destructible terrain and plenty of game modes (including the well-known Capture the Flag) created by the community.
- Windows Vista or later, OS X, or Linux
- 1GHz dual-core processor
- GPU: 512MB or more VRAM
- GPU (Intel): Intel HD Graphics 3000 or better
- GPU (NVIDIA): GeForce 9 Series or better
- GPU (AMD): Radeon HD 7350
- 1GB RAM
- 800x600 display
- Broadband network connection
- Keyboard and pointing device
- 3GHz quad-core processor
- Stereo audio output
- GPU: 1GB or more VRAM
- GPU (NVIDIA): GeForce GTX 680
- GPU (AMD): Radeon R9 280X
- 2GB RAM
- Mouse input
Can't run on your computer? Don't worry, you still can play the original Ace of Spades!
OpenSpades is licensed by GNU General Public License Version 3. However, there are a few exceptions: (a) audio files included with the releases cannot be modified nor redistributed separately from the OpenSpades releases based on the official release (that is, the difference from the official release does not affect the gameplay directly) (b) other contents included in the "pak" files and not included in the OpenSpades git repository are put into the public domain.